Securing a reservation with your deposit means you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
- Cancellations made more than days from check-in date will receive a 90% refund of the deposit paid or the option of a credit, which is valid for one year from cancellation date.
- Cancellations made between 60 and 31 days from check-in date will receive a 50% refund of the deposit paid or the option of a credit, which is valid for one year from the cancellation date. Cancellations made between 30 and 15 days from the check-in date will receive a 30% refund of deposit paid. Cancellations made less than 14 days from the check-in date will forfeit the deposit paid.
- We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against flight cancellations.
- Any changes to your reservation must be received no less than 30 days prior to your original arrival date via email, and changes are subject to availability. If there is no availability, a credit will be issued. There are no refunds or credits issued for reservation changes within 30 days of the arrival date that reduce the number of nights stayed.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
- There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather, tropical storms or hurricanes; including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane’s direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Hurricanes are unpredictable by nature. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against these types of unforeseen events.
- Lamba’s House is not liable for any other costs, evacuation or inconveniences caused by a natural disaster.
- All credits issued are valid for one year from the original cancellation date. A credit can only be used for hotel reservations (not hotel services) and can be transferred to our sister properties, with prior information. A credit can be transferred to another person provided we have written authorization from you.